Hi. I'm Jonathan Mills Patrick, a former C-level banking executive and 3x startup founder.
Since 2002, I've been fortunate to have closed over $800,000,000 in funding for business owners, and I've learned a lot along the way.
In this special online course, I'll teach you everything you need to know to start a business as a commercial loan broker — info that will help you find qualified borrowers, build out your lender network, and close more deals.
Here is a testimonial from one student.
- My secret to establishing a referral network where qualified borrowers come to you rather than you having to chase after them
- How to pick the right lenders to work with that will gladly pay you for deal flow
- How to figure out which borrowers have the best chance for getting approved so you can close more deals and get paid
- and more!
You will also get templates that you can use in your business. Such as:
- Email scripts you can use with prospects
- Email scripts you can use to form a relationship with lenders
- Email scripts for establishing a referral network
- Templates for requesting documents from borrowers
P.S. This course is intended for professionals who have little to no experience as a commercial lender. Therefore, the material is taught at a beginner's level and does not cover advanced topics.
P.S.S. This course includes content from my "Business Loan Formula" course. If you have already purchased that course reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a discount code for this course.
Available to stream instantlyWatch link provided after purchase
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know to start a business and make $$$ as a commercial loan broker.
Easy to understandPriceless
Short, digestable lessonsPriceless
Direct introductions to lenders in the networkPriceless
- In this course I will teach you everything you need to know to start a business and make $$$ as a commercial loan broker.
- Easy to understandPriceless
- Short, digestable lessonsPriceless
- Direct introductions to lenders in the networkPriceless