Commercial Loan Broker in a Box
***Upon purchase, you will be able to access the course content through the Gumroad account you create, or via the email Gumroad sends you with a button generally titled "Click to access course"***
Hi. I'm Jonathan Mills Patrick, a former C-level banking executive and 3x startup founder.
Since 2002, I've been fortunate to have closed over $800,000,000 in funding for business owners, and I've learned a lot along the way.
In this special online course, I'll teach you everything you need to know to start a business as a commercial loan broker — info that will help you find qualified borrowers, build out your lender network, and close more deals.
Here is a testimonial from one student.
Here's one more.
It gets better...I've had a student tell me they made $120,000 broker one deal!
You'll learn the following:
- My secret to establishing a referral network where qualified borrowers come to you rather than you having to chase after them
- How to pick the right lenders to work with that will gladly pay you for deal flow
- How to figure out which borrowers have the best chance of getting approved so you can close more deals and get paid
- and more!
You will also get templates that you can use in your business. Such as:
- Email scripts you can use with prospects
- Email scripts you can use to form a relationship with lenders
- Email scripts for establishing a referral network
- Templates for requesting documents from borrowers
***Please note that I am no longer offering the private Slack channel mentioned in some of the content***
P.S. This course is intended for professionals with little experience as commercial lenders. Therefore, the material is taught at a beginner's level and does not cover advanced topics.
P.S.S. This course includes content from my "Business Loan Formula" course. If you have already purchased that course, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a discount code for this course.
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know to start a business and make $$$ as a commercial loan broker.