Start a business as a commercial loan broker!
The commercial loan industry is a $2.7 trillion dollar industry.
Hi. I'm Jonathan Mills Patrick, a former C-level banking executive, and 3x startup founder.
Since 2002, I've been fortunate to have closed over $800,000,000 in funding for business owners, and I've learned a lot along the way.
In this special online course, I'll teach you everything you need to know to start a business as a commercial loan broker — info that will help you find qualified borrowers, build out your lender network, and close more deals.
If you'd like to watch my FREE 12-minute workshop, just head to YouTube.
Here's what you will get in this course
You'll learn the following:
- My secret to establishing a referral network where qualified borrowers come to you rather than you having to chase after them
- How to pick the right lenders to work with that will gladly pay you for deal flow
- How to figure out which borrowers have the best chance of getting approved so you can close more deals and get paid
- and more!
You will also get templates that you can use in your business. Such as:
- Email scripts you can use with prospects
- Email scripts you can use to form a relationship with lenders
- Email scripts for establishing a referral network
- Templates for requesting documents from borrowers
Important notes: Read before you buy!
- Upon purchase, you will be able to access the course content through the Gumroad account you create, or via the email Gumroad sends you with a button generally titled "Click to access course".
- This course is intended for professionals with little experience as commercial lenders. Therefore, the material is taught at a beginner's level and does not cover advanced topics.
- This course includes content from my "Business Loan Formula" course. If you have already purchased that course, reach out to me at email@example.com, and I will send you a discount code for this course. I will not provide a refund after the fact.
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know to start a business and make $$$ as a commercial loan broker.