*Note - I use this same process when helping clients pursuing business loans. So, the word "Investors" is interchangeable with "Lenders."
I've helped companies raise over $800M in funding, through investors or business loans.
Over the years I have developed a unique process that I call getting "Investor-ready."
As part of this engagement, I will become part of your team, acting as a fractional CFO, and helping you in your fundraising efforts.
- Review your existing documentation to make it more investor-friendly
- Build you a new pitch deck, business plan, and set of financial projects (as needed; additional cost)
- Helping you hone your value proposition
- Helping you establish a valuation for your business
- Helping you determine how much equity you should give to investors
- Identifying potential investors or lenders.
- Develop scripts for reaching out to investors through various channels (email, phone, social media)
- Introduce you to my network of over 200+ capital allocators (when appropriate).
- Help you prepare to pitch investors
- Develop your data room (an online set of documents used in due diligence with investors).
- Guide you in negotiations with investors
We will accomplish all of this in a two-month, or less, timeframe.
I'll take you through my process that I've used to help companies raise over $800M in funding.