Need Product Management resources but not on a full-time basis? I can help.
***Need more hours than the below plans allow? Reach out to me at jonathan@jonathanmillspatrick and let's put together a custom plan for you?***
I've worked on products ranging from brand new, ground-up builds to existing, legacy solutions.
My industry experience is centered around fintech/financial services. However, I have worked with Fortune 30 tech giants on their consumer products.
I'm a former C-level banking executive (Chief Lending Officer) who spent 20+ years working in banks and credit unions and worked my way up from teller to the C-suite.
The product proposals I have authored or co-authored have led to over $300M in funding.
So, I bring a strategic perspective to the products I help develop.
My key skills span both technical and go-to-market product management specialties and include:
- Strategic planning and road mapping
- Competitive and Market Intelligence
- User Research (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Hands-on development team management
- Product positioning, pricing
- PM: Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Slack, Notion, Microsoft ADO, Miro
- Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, SaFE, Waterfall
- Marketing automation / Email Marketing / SMS Marketing: Hubspot, ConvertKit
- Advertising: Google Adwords, FB ads, SEO
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Serpstat, Other
Whether you are a startup looking for help with a new build or an established company looking for additional insights I can help.
Some of the product management activities I can perform include, but aren't limited to:
- Documenting user stories that have the appropriate level of detail needed for the development team to size accurately.
- Help groom product backlog lead through Agile routines and methodology.
- Be a subject matter expert for consumer and commercial lending products.
- Advise your team on market practices and trends, providing expertise to sales and customer focus group discussions.
- Work with the User Experience team to define the research necessary and develop design concepts for an improved client experience.
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional team members in Fraud, Risk, Legal, Security, Client Service, Operations, Marketing, and Sales.
- Work with Product Lead, UX Design, Service, Operations, and key technical resources to identify stories to be added to the backlog.
- Communicate and advocate the product vision.
- Work with the larger organization to communicate and make tradeoffs to meet corporate objectives.
- Expert knowledge of Agile scrum-related processes, the use of Jira and Confluence, and other tools.
Contractual Product Management support